Seeing Red

Hello everyone,
       It is time to welcome February-the month of romance! 
These shots are just a little tribute to Valentine's Day.
This was my treat of the week today.
It was pretty much calorie free since I was going to eat the biscuit anyway and raspberries are fruit and I need to have a few servings a day of fruit to maintain good health so just a little whipped cream with a tablespoon of sugar or two-makes for a pretty good low calorie dessert wouldn't you say??? Ha!Ha!
It was good!
I am still seeing red!


I couldn't share red without showing my dishes again-could I?

Thank you for seeing my reds.

Take care,
Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education