Kid-friendly and Cool?

Happy Wednesday!

This past weekend I had my 19-month nephew stay at my house and I quickly realized that my house is anything but baby-proof.

While I want my house to be safe and fun for my baby, I still want it to look like a sophisticated grown up house. My recent purchase of a sectional for upstairs is a great example of both...light stone (grown up color) but in micro-suede (child friendly fabric). 

I came across Celebrity Chef Trish Magwood's house tour on House & Home's website that perfectly blends kid-friendly and approachable, while still being super cool and chic. Love!











Designer: Rebecca Muha
Photographer: Stacey Brandford

 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education