A Beautiful Gift for a Tea Lover

Hello everyone,
     It was a lovely day here made even lovelier for me by a very kind and generous reader Lauriane  from Brazil who sent me a beautiful gift-well several gifts really. 

Lauriane sent me this beautiful handmade shoulder bag specially made to match the colors she knows I love.
These beautiful tulips are grown here locally by Vanco and I look forward every winter to their arrival in the grocery stores.
Here is a peek at the beautiful place mats also  from Lauriane. I love the little tea cup hand stitched on them and they are a pretty shade of pink.
And this lovely pink victorian toile make up bag was also in my parcel.

When I opened my parcel I was so excited I had to have a tea party!
Can you see how pretty the pink placemats are with my pink dishes.
A close look at the shoulder bag-I love the lace heart.
And even a cute little teacup that belonged to Laurieane's grandmother was included.
and wonderfully scented soap!
Can you believe it,there was more- a beautiful tea themed hand painted wooden tea chest! .
It didn't take this tea lover long to fill it up with my herbal teas-it is perfect!
Why don't we have a cup of tea? I think I will have peppermint-what about you?
Love these glasses from Homesense.
Well it was a great day for me and to top it off my thoughtful sister sent me a new Tea Time magazine and to think all my brother got in the mail was a speeding ticket from his vacation in Las Vegas last month!!!

Thank you so much Laurieane(pop over and see more of her lovely handwork on her blog)-I am so amazed that some one I have never met would send me such a beautiful gift all the way from Brazil .It really made my day!

I am joining Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound today.

Thank you to all of you who come to visit me,

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education