In the Pink!

Hello everyone,
       I am in the pink here today and I know I have been showing a lot of tea cups lately but it is January and a little harder for me to come up with inspiration -it is so much easier when the garden is in full bloom.
I used my new 50mm lens for all of these shots.
I do have a thing for soft and romantic shots-so I like this one taken at f/2 so it has a short depth of field.
A peachy pink rose from the grocery store.It is my weekly treat to pick up a few flowers during the off season from the garden.

I did make a fresh batch of biscuits today to go with our tea.



I hope you are' in the pink' too!

I am joining How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday today.

Have a happy weekend.

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education