Garden Design

Hello everyone,
    It is a cold windy day here so it is a good day for me to enjoy looking through my garden pictures from past years to see what changes I would like to make to the design of the garden. There are always changes that need to be made to improve color combo's or adding little bits onto the beds etc.
 So in the process I picked out some of my favorite summer collages just in case you too are in the mood for some garden color.










With January quickly coming to a close it won't be long until I am seriously longing to get back in the garden but for now I will be content to just know that garden season is coming soon!

I am joining The Rose Garden in Malevik today for Show off Saturday.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education