Nursery Progress - 2

Happy Friday! Wow am I glad this week is almost over :)

Here's a sneak peek of the nursery. We have painted the walls white, removed the carpet, refinished the hardwood floors (thanks to AG Floors--amazing) and the Urban Outfitters rug arrived!

Next step is to add the wall molding and then my favorite part--add the navy stripes...stay tuned!


This weekend I have two goals: first is to get all of my clothes & shoe boxes (that got booted from the old office / nursery closet) organized in my new office downstairs--space permitting! My second goal is to possibly finish painting the stairs (with No-VOC paint obviously) since they are looking dire lately.

And finally, and completely off topic, the new Rue issue went live this week. There were some great shopping finds (see below) but overall I was underwhelmed with the design spreads. Oh well you can't blow it out of the water every time...I still adore the pub!

Here are two finds from the RUE mag that I'm loving...

I must get these Container Store bins for the bookcase. How cute and at $10/pop a total steal!
And does this $350 pendant look familiar?
It kind of resembles my $64 brass pendant from Urban Outfitters...

Here are the other shots I love from Rue...

If you are ever wondering how to perfectly style a coffee table...this might be it!

 And they featured my hometown, DC, in this issue including some can't miss shops. Read the story in detail here.







 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education