A Skater's Tea

Hello everyone,
    It was a beautiful morning here today and we were pleasantly surprised to find that our pond had frozen over, thick enough to go skating on. So,my husband and I donned our skates and went for a skate. It has been years since we were skating but I guess it is somewhat like riding a bike, you never forget how, once you learn.
 Anyway,after all that fresh air and exercise it was Tea Time.
This Skye McGhie 'Brown Botanicals' teapot was a little Christmas gift to myself. I found it when I was out shopping with my daughter at the Friends and Flowers shop, in Kensington P.E.I.-it is a lovely shop full of treasures!

Since I ate way too much of the sweet stuff over Christmas, I am having some caramel yogurt(my new fav) with raspberries and granola with my tea. The vase is also the 'Brown Botanicals'.
Try it-you will love it!

See the cute little skates in the background?
Don't worry-I have a cup for you too! this one is Brown Toile-'Peppertree Tabletops'.
And another cup for your friend-made in England but no name.
There I am! Yikes another bad hair day too!
But give me a few more hours of practice and I will really be kicking up my heels,I am sure!!!

Thank you for coming by for my Skaters Tea-I had fun,did you? I am looking forward to a skating party with the little ones soon. The temp is dropping down tonight so the ice should be good and solid.When is the next full moon,we could have a bonfire,hot cocoa,toasted marshmellows -oh,what fun! I love winter don't you?

I am joining Rose Chintz Cottage for Tea Time Tuesday today.

Take care,
Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education