What I'm loving at West Elm

Happy MLK Day everyone!

Of course my company doesn't celebrate :) so here I am at work...but at least traffic was manageable!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I stopped into West Elm this weekend and was blown away by all of their unique and utterly spectacular new pieces. West Elm used to have bold graphic patterns that were out of this world--and then they went a little too granola and blah--but boy are they back!

Check out my favorite pieces below...


 Cool rustic headboard...


Coffee table that hides so much storage...


 Ottoman in super cute fabric

Loving these menswear-inspired bath mats...I might get both to alternate in my bathroom...

 Perfect for a guest room dresser

Beautiful rugs! Seriously these patterns are so graphic and would go with anything!!

 Bold dish ware...
 And napkins...

And last but not least I'm loving this dandelion colored tufted accent chair. So beautiful!
Happy Monday everyone!
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education