Bouquets and more Bouquets!

Hello everyone,
       Hope you are enjoying your weekend. I don't have anything new to share today but I thought you might enjoy a little review of some of last years bouquets.







Lilacs from our garden.



Beautiful white peonies in an antique pitcher.
I love  peonies and have many different varieties  of them.


One of the joys of the garden is being able to go out and pick beautiful bouquets to take indoors. It won't be long before I will be out there again picking flowers for a bouquet but in the mean time I am enjoying my grocery store tulips etc.

Thank you for visit!

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education