In the Bleak Midwinter!

Hello everyone,
       I love the beauty of winter-well until March anyway when I am more then ready to welcome spring ! 
No,it was not me that made that snowman peeking over the roof!



We enjoyed skating on our pond but now we need some rain and then a freeze with no wind before I can enjoy my skates again.
Some of these photos are last winters and some are from a few weeks ago.Right now,we only have a little snow but it was cold today-bleak even, last night anyway as the cold wind howled around our home.

I hope you are enjoying these 'bleak' midwinter days.

I have been featured on a lovely blog from Norway today- Fru-R.  I am honored and hope you will have time to pop in and say hello. It is always fun to see what pictures someone else would choose.

I am joining My Romantic Home for Show and Tell.

Take care and stay warm and cozy!
Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education