Italian Magazine Feature!

Hello everyone,
     I think I mentioned awhile back that I was featured in another magazine from Italy and although I don't have a copy of the magazine they did send me the pdf and said I could share it with you-the magazine is Casa da Sogno maybe some of you in Italy have already seen it. (you can click on the photo to make them larger).This is a magazine(in their words) dedicated to the lively and playful, dreamy and romantic, "Dream House" points to  simplicity, practicality and style!








.
It is always exciting to see my very own photos published in a book or magazine and I thought you might enjoy seeing it too - I really like how they did the layout.I had tried to share this earlier but I couldn't get it to go onto my blog so my son helped me with it just recently.
 It is a beautiful sunny day here today and I am looking forward to meeting a couple of good friends for lunch.Although I love the Christmas season, I have to say there is something very special about the slower pace of the winter months and having time for lovely outings with friends.

I am joining French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday and My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday.

Thank you for your visit,
Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education