Hello everyone,

I am just popping in to share a few of my favorite photos that I took in the garden yesterday. the above photo is the Beauty of Moscow lilac-it is a beauty isn't it? I think if I could only choose one lilac this would be it!

The columbines are blooming now-they are re-seeders so they pop up in new spots each year.

The snow in summer is a spreader as well but pretty.

You can see why columbines are also called granny's bonnet.

Changing the subject, I thought you might enjoy seeing a few photos of our casual lunch for friends and their guests from Japan. This is Kathleen a sweet 14 year old from our church that was looking for small jobs to raise money to go to Vacation Bible school as a leader. I snapped her up quick as I thought it would be fun to have her help in the kitchen for a few hours.Here, you see her filling the dessert glasses.

I made some delicious bread called Golden Party loaves from the Pillsbury Bake Off book. I forgot to take a photo of the finished product as it was hot out of the oven as they arrived and it went quickly.

We set up the table on the veranda.

I also made one of Andrew's favorite desserts-rhubarb cobbler.

Our long time friend David on left and Andrew on right.

The other dessert I made was Lemon Fool-I really liked it and will definitely make it again.

Kathleen stirring the soup-I made cream of cauliflower soup the night before.

My friend Makiko and her lovely guests , a mother and her three daughters.

Have a dessert before you go and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.



Take care,


Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education