What a beautifully styled closet!

As Ryan and I try to purge some of our clothes to get closet space ready for the baby, I can not help but dream of a walk-in closet one day. We live in a 50's rambler that I adore, but let me let you in on a little secret...back in the 50's I think people wore a total of 5 outfits--seriously that is all that will fit in each of our closets. I can't believe how small they were built!

And while this closet is totally impractical because if I had a walk-in I would custom build shelves to make every nook and cranny usable, I don't think I've ever seen a more beautifully styled photograph in a Potterybarn catalog!

Seriously, I would love to replicate this look somehow...maybe in my upstairs guestroom? It's already beige...

The collection is called Blacksmith...and I do love the contrast between the wrought iron, distressed wood, and then the beautiful white ottoman and chandelier. Love love love!



Perfect little jewelry tree for guests
 
I might need to get one of these Blacksmith Wall-Mount Bars with Hooks. This would even be cute to hang photos or frames from!



 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education