Loving my Rhinoceros bookends!

Happy Friday! I plan to take a breather and relax this weekend. How about you?

In the meantime, I thought I'd post the cutest thing I found for the nursery so far...

Rhinoceros bookends from Urban Outfitters.


 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education