My Nursery Reveal

I think this will be my last "official" post about my nursery! I still have frames that need to be added to the shelf and my ceiling pendant hung, but overall it's finished and I'm in love!

Here are some of the "reveal" photos...can you spot my inspiration board above the bookcase? My class project really has come to life!

Most of the pieces are from PB Kids and Potterybarn. The pillow on the chair is from Marshalls but is the fabric I sourced from Calico Corners. The little stool is from Target, but is temporary as this will be replaced by the changing table/dresser.


The rhino book ends are from Urban Outfitters. The monogrammed piggy bank is from Nordstrom. Orange Chevron rug is from Urban Outfitters.












This weekend I washed all of his 0-3 month clothes and hung them back in his closet. His 3+ clothes are separated out into sized boxes and stored in the attic for now. I'm thinking of doing some sort of closet organization to take advantage of all of the space below the hanging clothes. Plus we'll need some additional storage for diapers, blankets, towels, etc. So I'll be posting any great finds later...


Do you remember this space before? Here's what it looked like when we moved in...

Here's the same room set up as my office...


And here's the same room set up as the baby nursery!

Now we just need to wait patiently for the bambino...
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education