Nursery Progress - 5

Well...the nursery painting is DONE! We literally painted for two days straight...and I outlasted all non-pregger volunteers :) Ryan says I have more energy now than before I was pregnant!

The stripes were much harder than we had anticipated--but after many touch-ups and touch-ups to the touch-ups they are perfect! A huge thank you to my mom, Ryan, my sister, and her boyfriend who helped make this possible and didn't judge me as I obsessed over every square inch with a fine toothed comb!

Every person I love has helped in some way with this nursery--and it really does make it that much more special.



We still have much to do--the curtain rod just shipped to me so I have to hang the curtains, the brass chandelier, the gold frames...and of course bring in the dresser and glider...but we are getting so close!!!

For the colors I used Benjamin Moore's Bold Blue & Decorator's White--both mixed in Valspar's Zero-VOC Certified "asthma & allergy friendly"™ by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America

Love this paint! Benefits include:

  • Certified "asthma & allergy friendly"™ by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
  • Dries to an antimicrobial finish
  • Provides a mold and mildew resistant finish
  • Uncompromising quality
  • No lingering odor
  • Zero VOC



 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education