Afternoon Tea

Hello everyone,
        I am happy you stopped by as I have afternoon tea all prepared for you.
I was in the mood for some pretty pastels today.

My husband made this 3 tiered plate for me by drilling a hole in the center with a special bit on his drill. He is definitely a keeper!
Love this pretty teacup from Winner's.


I also love this lacy little stand for sweets or teacups that came from TJMAXX a few years ago.
The heart shaped biscuits look pretty on the  bottom tier.
My iron angel is keeping watch.
One of my favorite teacups-a thrift find.
I have a gift for you before you go!
Love that rose!
We received several centimeters of snow this afternoon and evening and a little peek outside my door tells me it is beautiful out there. I hope it doesn't all blow off the trees before I get a chance to photograph it!

I am joining A Delightsome Life for Home and Garden Thursday and Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday.

Thank you for stopping in for afternoon tea.

Take care,

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education