Soft & Sweet

Hello everyone,
     I hope you enjoyed a lovely Valentine's Day. I guess the next milestone for many of us will be Spring. Since it is a beautiful day here with some heat in the sun and a little melting going on- so spring doesn't seem so far off today!It was hard to come indoors again after our walk-it was so lovely.
I mentioned before that I have been playing in photoshop and I must have an addictive personality because it is hard to get me stopped once I have seen the difference you can make in a photo.
I am mostly playing with the opacity levels still but doing some sharpening and brightening as well.
Before using photoshop many of my pics were put on my blog straight out of the camera or some lightening etc. in picasa.
I know I still need to practice to get the best effect-but practice makes perfect so I will be spending more time on it for awhile.
I think I could have some fun going through some of my old shots from last year and seeing how I can improve them as I have always loved the soft effect-but did not know how it was achieved.
Probably,this soft and sweet look is not for everyone but I am loving it!

I am joining French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday.

Thank you for stopping by.

Carolyn.

 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education