A Spring / Easter Breakfast!

Hello everyone,
      I know I am rushing the season a little with a spring breakfast in February but I couldn't resist.
I love these cute plates that I brought home from our trip to Florida last year. They came from the Cracker Barrel and they were very inexpensive ..Maybe,you didn't know you could take china home in a suitcase! 
Love the little egg cups too!
The bunny planter was a yardsale find and the other cute bunny was a gift.
A bowl of fruit with yogurt and granola.
There are Meijers groceries that could be a good option for deals.

They even had the little salt & pepper shakers.




This cute little bunny came from Winner's.


Although we still have snow-it does feel like spring today. I am enjoying the longer daylight hours and having more birds in the garden, so good things are happening!

Thank you for stopping by for an early spring breakfast! Now, that I have had my breakfast I am off for a walk on this lovely mild day. I can't wait until I can walk around the garden and see tulips etc.,poking through.

I am joining Between Naps on the Porch today for Tablescape Thursday and French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday.Today,I am also joining My Romantic Home for Show & Tell.

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education