For the Love of Delphiniums!

Hello Everyone,
  I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I went to a few yard sales this morning and picked up a few things which I will share later. Today, I wanted to show you some of my delphiniums as I think they are such a beautiful stately flower.I should also mention that the flow blue pitchers above belonged to my grandparents and it was a wedding gift that they received many long years ago.

The basket above I bought at an auction sale last year and I painted it grey.


The garden bench as you may remember got a coat of paint last year and sits in our garden themed porch.

Well,I think the delphiniums look beautiful no matter what I put them in or where I put them!

I am off to visit my Mom and then my husband and I plan to go for a walk on the beach and watch the sun set.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education