Perfectly Pink Peonies

Hello everyone,
    I am glad you stopped by as I have some beautiful pink peonies to show you today. I love peonies and there are lots of them blooming in the garden now but with the hot sunny weather they never last long enough so I like to capture their beauty with my camera so I can enjoy them year round at least to some degree. Unfortunately, I can't capture their wonderful fragrance so it will soon just be a memory.











Pink peonies in my old but pretty teapot.



As you may have guessed I am joining Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound and also Hakan at The Rose Garden in Malevik.

I hope you enjoy a beautiful sunny weekend!

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education