Re-painting my bathroom Part Deux

Sorry for the lack of post yesterday, I was up painting my bathroom pretty late on Tuesday. But I have to say Restoration Hardware paint is absolutely fabulous, and my magic paint brush + roller made painting and cutting in a breeze. I didn't even use tape!!!

I think the charcoal really makes the room feel so much more modern. I love the coziness and the way the white tile (albeit old) pops. And the brass shower doors definitely don't stand out as much.

My contractor is coming over tomorrow to help me with the crown molding, a towel rack + new frameless medicine cabinet...and then we are definitely good to go...

until I get the green light to take a sledge hammer to all of it!!!

AFTER:

Also, I found a pair of awesome Turkish towels at West Elm!!! I'm definitely still going to order a hot pink pair from  TurkishTowels but these are perfect for instant gratification. Cute right??!!



Remember my bathroom when we first moved in?

Before:
After:
I'll post pics on Monday with the new medicine cabinet (hopefully it fits).
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education