July August 2011 Lonny is live!!!

Happy Monday everyone!

This weekend was super productive...but more on that later this week. In the meantime, the new Lonny issue is out...and let me tell you it is ridiculously amazing. Seriously, each issue just gets better than the one before. And their content and photos are so unique. Plus I love the new feature where you can not only click on an item, but with one extra click you have the option to share or purchase...genius!!!

I don't even know how to pick my favorite photos to share with you...so I just went with the more is more approach! Enjoy!!!

All images via Lonny
Nate Berkus Associates office in Chicago...swoon!

I love the idea of using a substantial piece like this to hang your TV above instead of the typical media unit. It really camouflages the TV!
Hello perfect stair runner...
 
If I lived or worked here...I would never leave...or I would just sit outside and stare at it all day...
Here are two unexpected ways to display a wall gallery above an entryway table or desk.

I just did this with my entryway table...two stacks of books next to each other...looks awesome!
I love this wall gallery hung above the bed with frames on a shelf...
I like the idea of two small round tables used as a coffee table...when you have guests over you can slide each table in front of each guest for their drinks...
I am trying to figure out what color to paint my bathroom...and these tan & white towels might be a perfect inspiration...
This chair doesn't scream comfortable...but when was beauty ever comfortable??? :)
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education