Erin Featherston's APT

Happy Tuesday everyone! Sorry for not posting yesterday...I have a bit of a kidney infection. I'm feeling better but still a little slow moving today :)

While I try to recuperate I thought I would share pics of the absolutely stunning NYC apartment of designer Erin Fetherston on APT with LSD.

After looking at these photos I just could not believe that such an old-world romantic space could be a loft in Tribecca...it looks much more like something out of Paris. But in fact, it is in NYC and Erin modeled it after her previous Parisian apartment.

It is the epitome of ethereal romance...yet crisp and modern. Although I could never see a man living here!

 
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education