The Delicate Beauty of Roses!

Hello everyone,
    It was a perfect summer day here today and another one coming tomorrow. I have been enjoying taking some photos of the beauty all around me lately so I have lots to share with you.We don't have any garden tours for awhile so we can be a little more lack- a- daisy about it for a week or two-so now I will bombard you with more posts!

Oh! a peony slipped into my rose post-sadly the peonies are pretty much past now so I am happy to have the roses to enjoy now.








I am happy that you stopped by so I could share the delicate beauty of a few of my roses with you.

Tomorrow we are off to the beach with a couple of our grandsons-oh, the joys of summer!!!

I hope you have a lovely day too!

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education