DIY: Print

Happy Friday!! I have a jammed pack weekend of fun...so lots of photos to share with you next week. My contractor is hanging my molding today so I'll have bathroom photos next week too.

But in the meantime, I'm all about DIY projects. Especially when it can save you a couple hundred dollars! I was recently browsing One King's Lane (love!) and I thought this was a super cool piece, but a little pricey at $369. I love the idea of hanging two or three frames behind a couch that all share the same print--and this can easily be done for a fraction of the cost.
  1. Buy 2-3 matching frames
  2. Measure the space of each frame (minus the mat)
  3. Have your print printed to the size you measured above (for all 2 or 3 frames) at Kinkos--you can even have them cut it into 1/3's
  4. Then frame each piece, hang and enjoy!
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education