This and That !

Hello again!
     I think I mentioned that I have been taking lots of photos lately so I popped in to share a few with you once again.




My sister and I went into Charlottetown, when the Royal couple were here and waited for a few hours to get a glimpse of them as they went down the street in their carriage .Of course,there were a lot of people up and down both sides of the street and you didn't have long to get a shot of them so these are my best shots.It was fun to be part of the excitement anyway.

Hope you enjoy a relaxing and pleasant Sunday!

Take care,

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education