Grass Green Pillows

Happy Tuesday everyone...man I  love a short work week :) I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July weekend...I spent a relaxing weekend at the beach and then early Monday came home to get organized, do some yard work and feel productive!

So remember a couple weeks ago, when I said how I was digging the color grass green? Well I finally bought some great grass green linen pillows and put my bright red couch pillows on the bench (that's a sports reference meaning I'm not using them right now...I didn't actually put them on a bench :)

I never thought green would actually go with my older than old (and hopefully on their way to the forever bench) tan couches--but they look great and instantly give my living room a new look.


This is totally random, but I had to show it. How cute is this laminate flooring at my sister's boyfriend's (are you keeping up?) clubhouse? It almost looks like bricks! I would love something like this in my basement!!
And finally, here are the super cute rose bushes (Ryan's birthday gift courtesy of my mom & dad) that Ryan planted last weekend. He did an awesome job, and now we just have to water them a million times over to make sure they don't die during this heat.
I can't wait for them to get big just like our other rose bushes we planted last year. Look how big they are!!!
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education