Dream in Cream

Hello everyone,
   We had a stormy day here where schools and work were cancelled for most people. So we enjoyed a cozy day at home like most people.
     My theme today is creamy whites so I have some pictures that I took in our home some recently and some last year.


This amaryllis is called nymph and it is a creamy color with rose touches of  rose and green. It is a double and has a shorter stalk then many.
This is in the guest room upstairs and when I went up to take a photo of the snowy scene outside this caught my eye. I like the creamy tones of it and you can see the snow out the window.
I found the wire basket at a thrift shop and it holds some creamy facecloths and French soaps.


An older picture of the same pitcher.
Creamy white teacup .pearls and a rose.

Two creamy white pitchers from Winner's.


Little granddaughter Jessie in her cream smocked dress having a tea party.

creamy white milk.
A cream pitcher of roses

As some of you know I love birdhouses and have a pretty good collection of them.

creamy white tulips
cream beaded purse

And a dreamy creamy breakfast in the sun room.

Well , I guess that is it for me today but there is lots more to see at My Romantic Home as Cindy is hosting Show & Tell Friday again.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend,

Carolyn

 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education