Inspiration Board: Smoke Blue, Charcoal & Candy Red Bedroom

 Happy Friday!

So as promised, I wanted to post the inspiration board for my colleague's bedroom. This is the project we are going to kick off this month!

It might look a little familiar, since I used the same Dwell duvet from an inspiration board I did for my friend Bridget...but when Justine approached me about her bedroom, I instantly knew this duvet was all her!

All items from West Elm, Crate & Barrel, Potterybarn, Z Gallerie, Dwell, Wisteria

Since her condo is very modern and open...I wanted to continue the charcoal (from her living room--see inspiration board here) into her bedroom as an accent color.

And her boyfriend Kyle specifically asked for a vibrant color such as cranberry. I'm not a huge fan of using cranberry...I think it's too muted...so I thought a candy red would be much more chic!

Like every woman, Justine loves the Colette bed from Crate & Barrel...but since she already has a great bed--and just hates the headboard--I thought we could replace the headboard with a velvet tufted charcoal piece from West Elm...and bring in the Colette bench from Crate & Barrel--same spirit--but 1/4 of the cost!

I'm also would love to use photos as wall art--maybe in a gallery fashion? (PS--this is what Ryan and I are going to do in our basement with family photos)
Kristen Buckingham

Pure Style House
I love how this looks. The key is to use different and interesting frames, and unexpected items mixed in such as mirrors.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Ciao!
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education