A Winter Tour

Hello everyone,
  I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I thought you might enjoy seeing some of the photos I took in the last couple of weeks on little drives around the Island.
 We have not had much sun in the past few months so I am happy to get out and enjoy it when it does shine so the above shots were taken on a drive to Rustico.

 I love this property at Knox Dam and I have photographed it in all seasons.

These photos are also taken on the Rustico drive.



The collage above is photos of the Montague River on an overcast day .

I have spent hours going through my old pictures on the computer deleting all the not so good ones as I needed the space. The lesson I hope I have learned is to stop taking a hundred pictures of the same things, and maybe even delete them on a regular basis ( like everyone else) instead of waiting until the space is all gone. Oh! the life of a procrastinator!
 Anyway, I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Thanks for stopping by,

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education