Perfect for a Winter Weekend

So yesterday after I posted the Dwell rug, it sold out online! Coincidence...I'm sure--but still cool :) Don't worry they will have it back in stock in 3-4 weeks. Moving on...

With snow in the forecast this weekend, I thought it would be the perfect time to post these photos.

Is this not the perfect winter weekend getaway? I don't think there is anything I love more than exposed brick. It really is all the decor you need in a room.



Yumm...I can just imagine snuggling up under a faux fur throw with some hot chocolate and a stack of shelter mags...that is my happy place!

I hope everyone has a happy Friday and wonderful weekend. I am off to New Jersey to visit family...but poor Ryan has a list a mile long of things-to-do-around-the-house back in Falls Church :)

Ciao.
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education