My Potterybarn Chain Link Rug

Thanks for all of the positive feedback about my basement. As I said, I have much to do, but promise to keep you updated with photos of my progress.

I got a lot of emails about my rug, so I thought I would share some details...

My rug is the Potterybarn navy/cream chain link rug. It was unfortunately sold out, but I was able to find it on ebay!

HOWEVER...I found this rug the other day...and I'm dying to buy it for my dining room..

It's brand new from Dwell...adore!

*NEW DRAPER STRIPE INK/CREAM RUG 5'X8'

I think I might buy this in a runner length for my basement stairs project? Perfecto!
I also love the rugs at Dash & Albert.
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education