Winter Bliss !

Hello everyone,
  I hope you are enjoying your weekend so far. We are having some colder weather this weekend but it has been usually mild up until now. I try to go for a walk most days even in winter as the fresh air and exercise makes me feel good. Maybe you would like to come along with me today.


We have a small woods on our property with a  little brook going through it. It is so relaxing to hear the sound of the brook in winter or summer.


Gathering some boughs for a winter arrangement.

The sun is trying to peek out so maybe you would like to wrap up in a quilt and cathch a few rays!




The  shot of our woods  above was taken a few weeks ago after a heavy snowfall.


I played in picnik for a few minutes to give this a winter effect.





I don't usually subject you to photos of me but a walk in the woods just wouldn't be the same without a guide. My husband was the photographer today.

I hope you enjoyed coming along on a woodland walk with me. Now, a cup of hot cocoa is in order don't you think?
Today, I am joining with The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sundays. Hope you have time to visit there if you haven't already.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education