Snow: 1 Heather: 0

Sorry, no post today!

DC got a messy snow storm last night...and what usually takes me 40 minutes took me 6 hours. 6 scary scary hours...then I got home to no power!

I barely got myself out of my driveway and over to starbucks to work for the day.

Alas, no inspiring design thoughts today :)

But I'll be dreaming about Italy...all day!

 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education