Part 2 of 2: Inspiration Board: Maxine's Bathroom

So as I said yesterday, my friend Maxine contacted me about doing an inspiration board for her bathroom. Well, after Maxine sent me some photos of her bathroom, I was 1: totally jealous and 2: excited to help highlight this beautiful bathroom.


Most of us aren't as lucky as Maxine to be working with such a large bathroom with modern and clean lines. But sometimes new large spaces can be just as difficult to design. Here is the bright, cheerful, and charmingly modern inspiration board I designed for Maxine:


Like any room you are stuck with, you can always look for a pattern to kick start your design. Sine curtains don't really work, I tend to look at shower curtains.

Here are some super cool shower curtains:

I absolutely love these designs from Echo:

Urban Outfitters:
Dwell


TIP: Sometimes Potterybarn can feel to stuffy--don't forget to check out Potterybarn Kids for cool graphic prints like this:
Crate & Barrel
CB2
 
Red towels like these from Smartbargains.

Canary towels from Anthropologie.


A fabulous red rug from Anthropologie:
I love having a stool in your bathroom for clothes, extra towels, or to sit on when you are blow drying your hair :) This white creme recycled leather with saddle-stitch wraps and solid beechwood from CB2 is my favorite:
If you are like me and take your jewelry off (rings and all) before every shower, these glass boxes are key!

Since you have 2 bold pieces in your shower curtain and rug, I absolutely love the idea of hanging these wall decals/empty frames from Etsy around your bathroom...so simple and cute!!!

Modern stainless steel bathroom accessories from CB2:

Put extra red hand towels rolled in a low profile basket like this one from Crate & Barrel in between your sinks--not only will this be convenient for guests, but it will add a pop of color to your sink.

Maxine--I hope you like red :) Make sure to send pics of the "After."
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education