Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year!

This week, I'll be taking a mini-vacation from blogging...as I'm off to Chicago!

I figure when you have just avoided a huge snow storm on the east coast (a la DC) where better to go to celebrate??? Chicago and below freezing temperatures!
I hope your Christmas (and every other holiday one may celebrate)...and New Year's are filled with as much love, laughter, friends, family, and joy as mine have been.

I am truly a lucky lucky girl!

I will leave you with some super chic and quirky holiday images from (one of my favs) Kate Spade...

Check back next week for some awesome inspiration boards, DIY projects...and a sneak peek at my basement!!!

Talk to you in 2011
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education