A Fireside Tea

Good evening,
    I have been a bit absent lately as there is lots to do right now but I am sure you will forgive me because you have probably been too busy to notice! I hope you are all enjoying all the hustle and bustle???
 Anyway, I hope you will enjoy slowing down for a bit and joining me for a fireside tea.

  It is lovely to enjoy a cup of tea by the fireside on a long winter's night.

 I have some Christmas goodies for us too.
I have the mantel decorated mainly with fresh greenery and winterberries.


So romantic!



Well, I hope you don't have to rush off because I am enjoying your company and there is lots more tea!

I am joining Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday again- there is lots to enjoy there!

Thank you for joining me for tea!

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education