Rustic Chic = My Mistress

So you know how I absolutely love coastal chic...well my second favorite style is...rustic chic!

It's like the winter to my summer. If I were married to coastal chic--rustic chic would be my mistress :)

In a perfect world...I would be so good at decorating that my accessories (throws, pillows, vases) could be swapped out every spring/fall...maybe one day!

When I got my Elle Decor last week, I almost died with happiness over their cover story!

Check out this 100% Fabulous Idaho home...

(All images featured in Elle Decor; Photographer: Miguel Flores-Vianna)









Maybe I can do this in my guest room...I would love to incorporate orange somehow! Maybe one day I could do this in my nursery???
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education