2 Great Gifts for a Design Lover

I received two of the cutest (and most thoughtful) Christmas gifts from special co-workers/friends I wanted to share...

First is a print from one of my favorite blogs, MadebyGirl


I absolutely adore this print...it will be perfect in my office!!!

And the second is the Jonathan Adler Coffee Cup from Starbucks!


By teaming with (RED)™, Starbucks is working together with customers, reaching out to the communities in Africa where coffee is grown, and helping to improve the lives of those living with HIV.
 
The Inspiration…   
“The design represents two sources of inspiration I feature in all of my pieces – Peace and Love.”- Jonathan Adler

Designer Jonathan Adler
If you have know of a person who loves good design...and good coffee...she/he will love both of these!
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education