A Christmas Tea

Hello everyone!
   We are having a wet and very windy day here as a northeaster is stalled over us for a few days. If the temp was a little colder , we would be loaded with snow but alas not a flake of the white stuff! Well, as we always say here at least we don't have to shovel it !

Since it is a wild and wooly day her I enjoyed spending some time in the kitchen ,making a pot of carrot soup and scones-comfort food. I also made these apple cranberry strudel muffins to enjoy with a good cup of tea.



This is one of my favorite teacups- a gift from my sweet husband.
The teapot is an old one that I bought in an antique shop in Maine on one of our little trips across the border.

Go ahead pour yourself a nice cup of tea and grab a muffin or two as well.



The snowy picture below came from Helene Flont today in my emails.  It put a smile on my face as it may be the only snow I will see this Christmas although some flurries are predicted for Christmas Eve so I am hopeful still. Thank you Helene, I love that you took the time to send this to me! Helene is a lovely artist and you can see her beautiful blogs here.





 Well, I hope you enjoyed a little break in your busy day. I still have a few presents to buy so I better hit the mall tomorrow. I know you probably have yours all wrapped and ready to go but I can be a procrastinator sometimes- I hope you haven't noticed that!!!
  With all this wind I wouldn't be surprised if we lost power for awhile- a tree came down in our garden just missing our power line- phew!

Thank you so joining me for a little Christmas tea today.

I am joining Sandi again for Tea Time Tuesday at Rose Chintz Cottage where she hosts a lovely tea.

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education