Transferware Mosaics

Hello everyone,
  I just popped in for a few minutes to share some mosaics of some of my  transferware china that I thought you might enjoy. 

Black and white toile

This red and white transferware is my friend Heather's. Someday soon I will do a Christmas tablescape with my red and white china.
Brown and white china.
Teal green and white tranferware
blue and white transferware

This one is a mix of green and white toile and tranferware china.

I hope you are all enjoying a lovely week.

Thank you so much for visiting me,

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education