Winter Wonderland

Hello everyone,
       Since we have no snow here yet I had to make my own winter wonderland today.













I used a mirror and a can of fake snow to create my winter wonderland with the houses,trees etc. but I am hoping for some of the real white stuff before Christmas but it is not looking promising according to our weatherman.

Tomorrow we are supposed to get some sunshine so I will take some house tour pics for you.

Take care,
Carolyn

 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education