A Scottish Flair and Cottage of the Month!!!

Hello and welcome to you all! It is an exciting day for me as our home and cottage are the December Cottage of the Month this month and I have been getting lots of new visitors today from Jennifer's feature at The Old Painted Cottage-I am sure that most of you already know her! You can click here to check it out.
I gathered up some of my tartans today to give you a little Scottish Flair .My husband's grandparents came from Scotland to Prince Edward Island almost one hundred years ago.
I am looking forward to donning those old skates and going skating on our pond-but I will have to wait until it freezes first!
Scottish oat cakes with raisins in my tartan cookie pail.
A Scottish santa wearing his tartan coat.
A Father Christmas that I framed from a Christmas gift bag from Hallmark a few years ago.
I love the tartan bag with 4 charming Father Christmas's.

I hope you enjoyed your visit and if you have time be sure to check out The Cottage of the Month -I am so honored to be featured!
I am joining French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday and My Romantic Home for Show & Tell again today.
Have a wonderful day!

Carolyn

 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education