Christmas Soaps

Hello everyone,
       Hope you all had a lovely weekend. It was a busy one here but very nice. We  had a couple of house tours here on Saturday-a small one in the morning from Japan and over 100 here in the evening.We were very happy with the turnout as it was all for a good cause and everyone seemed to be happy and enjoying themselves.
 Today,I wanted to share with you some lovely Christmas Soaps made from pure Goat's Milk that arrived in the mail for me recently. These pretty soaps were one of the little details that I was happy to have on display for our tour.
    
Whenever I saw them, I knew they would look so pretty in my pretty soap dish.
They are from the Victorian Rose Soap Co.- a small family farm where they are living off the land and raising happy healthy goats with their daughter Emmeline's help.The milk is used to make good quality nourishing skin care products that they are proud to sell.

I love the Santa sleigh soap as well as the snowflake ones.


They do look pretty on the little tray as well-I love the little details!

Not only are they pretty to look at but they are !00% pure and very good for your skin. Thank you, Karen for sending me these lovely soaps and if you would like some these or any of their wonderful line of products   please visit Karen here.

 Tomorrow,I plan to share some photos from the house tour with you, so I hope you will come back!

Thanks for visiting,
Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education