Updated Nursery Board

Hi everyone,

Sorry I've been a little under the weather this week. Today is my last class and I am officially relieved. What a great experience, but super time-consuming!

For my final project we had to create a construction document--this is what you'd typically hand to your general contractor to let him know what walls need to stay, which need to be removed, which walls are painted, what color, which walls are papered, etc. Super detailed. I'll share my doc with you tomorrow.

In the meantime, we also had to do a complete furniture plan for a room. Obviously I picked my nursery since I was almost done with the design. But I added a few new finds. Check out my updated board below...


Here is a shot of my actual board that I'm presenting today in class...





 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education