A Fireside Tea

Hello everyone,
     Come on in and join me for some holiday tea by the fireside.It has been a little chilly out so it is cozy here by the fire.


I used my old silver teapot and black and white toile teacups today.

This picture was shot using the tungsten light instead of  the cloudy setting.i am not sure which you like best but it is good to experiment with the different settings.



I will try to do another post before Christmas but just in case I don't see you I will wish you all a wonderful Christmas with family and friends.Thank you for all the kind comments and emails you have left for me this past year and hope to see you soon!
I am joining French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday.

To see the beautiful Christmas Tea for Lucas please take a few minutes and pop in to see Linda at Beautiful Ideas- you will be amazed!

Love to you all!

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education