Green and White Toile Guest Room

Hello everyone,
       I am happy to say we are getting some snow right now-it is coming down in gently falling snowflakes and making our little corner of the world more like Christmas.
   I am giving you a little tour of our green and white tiny guest room.I am expecting some little ones over the holidays to come for an overnight visit adding some excitement to our guest rooms.
The shelf was from Goodwill on a trip to Maine a few years ago.
Thank you Wanda-I love it!




I love this White Christmas book by Tricia Foley.

Just a quick tour as I know everyone is busy.

I am joining My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday.

Thank you for popping by!

I hope you are all ready for Christmas-isn't it funny how there are always last minute things to do no matter how early you start?

Christmas Blessings to you and yours!

Carolyn
 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education