Home for Christmas

Hello everyone,
     Hope you are still enjoying some holiday cheer and maybe a little rest from the hustle and bustle as well.I just have a few collages etc. to share with you today.The photo above is how we set up our  tables for dinner when our children and their families are all home for a family meal..There are 23 of us so it involves some rearranging of tables,chairs etc. It is more practical then fancy but it works good for us.
This is me playing with my new 50mm lens and anything that was in front of me was photographed- too bad you weren't here!
I love these pics of the little ones happily opening their Christmas gift from Grandma and Grandpa!
Some quiet moments
More of our Christmas tables-there is a small children's table in the muddle for a few wee ones.
Beautiful roses- a gift from my sister-in law.
My paperwhites bloomed just in time for Christmas.
A short depth of field pic of my teacups.


Still playing with my new lense!

I will be back soon with  a Year of Tea Parties post.

Take care,
Carolyn

 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education