La Dolce Vita

So I haven't really said much about it, because I didn't want to jinx it...but Ryan and I are off on a European adventure tomorrow!


That's right, we have 2 standby tickets to Europe, a week off of work, and our fingers crossed.


My mother-in-law has given us 2 buddy passes on United. We are trying for Rome, but could also happily end up in Amsterdam, London, or Munich.

I am 100% excited, and 25% nervous :)


So I thought I would dedicate a post to Italian street style. Since I will be traveling stand-by, and packing light with lots of layers.








 

Search This Blog

Labels

Most Reading

arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education